The CSI Site & Sign Audit provides a clear plan for improvement.
We apply our “best practice checklist” to:
- Assess sign locations, condition and branding consistency.
- Demonstrate improvements to your site plan – especially how visitors are kept away from students.
Now you will know what you really need…..
See how your school facility will look – 3D rendition imposed over your existing signage.
- Get control of where you are sending visitors.
- Eliminate unintended errors and mistakes in sign placement
Engaging a CSI Education Site and Sign Audit is a practical first step
We invest in DELIVERING YOU BETTER OUTCOMES, by gaining a clear understanding of your goals, your audience and then aim to deliver:
- How to improve “Wayfinding” through the facility
- The role of digital signs in your school communication
- BRANDING & STREET APPEAL” improvements.
- Which signs need to be removed and or replaced.
- Where safety and diligence standards can be improved – for example, managing where you direct visitors through the school in order they do not come into contact with students.