CSI is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible;
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement;
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers;
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution;
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company; and
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
CSI recognises its moral and legal responsibilities under occupational health and safety (OH&S) legislation to provide a safe and healthy work environment. Employees are an important part of all operations. For that reason their health and safety is an important part of all our business operations. We encourage them to help improve our competitive position and develop a reputation by our customers, as a provider of goods and services unsurpassed in our industry.
This commitment means that we will:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace and working conditions for all;
- Provide training to enable all employees to work safely;
- Comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards;
- Provide support and assistance to employees;
- Consult with staff and contractors where relevant to enhance the effectiveness of procedures;
- Provide adequate resources to aid employees in fulfilling their responsibilities;
- Conduct investigations into all reported incidents;
- Ensure that appropriate return to work programs are in place; and
- Conduct regular reviews and evaluations of the health and safety systems in place.
CSI have implemented a Quality Management System throughout the company to meet the requirements of the Australian and International Quality Management System. It is the Director’s responsibility to ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels:
- To provide the best quality advice and service to meet our commitment to our clients;
- That contractual obligations are addressed and fulfilled;
- Any suppliers and subcontractors used by the company understand and comply with all aspects of the Quality Management System.
CSI assures its clients of the commitment and pursuit of supplying construction services, materials and equipment complying with the relevant Australian Standard and Contract specifications.
Want to find out more about our Terms and Conditions? Click here – Terms and Conditions for Quotes