Holy Cross College, Ryde
About the Client
Our client, the Holy Cross College has 125 years of grand history from its induction in 1883 by the tradition of Patrician Brothers. The college, denoting its Irish heritage has created many successful alumni and is considered a pride of communities in and around the Sydney suburb of Ryde.
CSI’s professionals worked closely with the client to prioritize branding that would inspire the communities to choose and commit to the college. The first step was planning how to build signage that’s visible to passing traffic.
We made a vertical sign encasing a Vector Electra LED sign with water-proof and outdoor-ready construction. It was erected on steel legs bolted to the concrete for all-weather performance.
- Clear and concise texts with the eye-catching background colour for best daytime and night-time visibility
- High-quality crest replica with accurate colours as per the original specification
- A 10mm (P10) pitch screen with weather-sealed edges for displaying advertising content and college notifications
- Durable sign rated for 100 000 hours of usage
- Compatibility with SMART devices to push messages in real-time
- Five years of onsite warranty and reliable after-sales support
- Original and bold lettering printed using fade-resistant dye
- Minimalist and edgy geometry reflecting modern styling
Actron Air, Marsden Park
About the Client
Actron Air is an award-winning manufacturer of air conditioners headquartered in Marsden Park, Australia. Our client has decades of experience in the design and manufacture of home and commercial HVAC systems for maintaining comfortable temperatures in the ever-demanding Australian climate.
We worked closely with the client to understand business drivers and how they need the outside world to perceive their brand. They also wanted indoor signs for driving brand consciousness among employees.
- Designed and fabricated ActronAir’s patented emblem and font in 3D letter cans of acrylic and vinyl
- Font style and colour matched with 100% accuracy
- Erected sign on the front face for capturing the attention of pedestrians and motorway traffic Enhanced night time illumination with LED accent lighting
- Used energy-efficient illuminationExtended indoor branding with acrylic light casing to reflect the brand culture