— Childcare Facility Signage
Childcare Facilites – Is your signage fit for purpose?
For more information or a free on-site consultation, call 1300 762 764 or click below.
Childcare Facilities – The 4 Signage “MUST HAVES”
Call now to arrange a visit from CSI so we can show you what is possible
1. Position your BRAND with confidence, with family friendly themes
Reinforce the values you would like to project to parents.
Successful designs often are bright, with natural materials that are friendly and approachable.
Is your signage visible? Did you know a sign parallel to the road is only seen by 28% of motorists?.
2. Make the facility appear welcoming – to parents and children.
Good signage should provide clear direction from the street & carpark to the front door. It should give an impression of a safe location with easy access for parents.
Apart from your brand, additional signage with pictures and statements can help convey your mission in more detail that helps build the confidence amongst first time parents.
Signs should encourage parents to interact with staff, and the facility.
4. Good Communication about rules and general safety is critical and also important to illustrate your position to prospective Parents.
Signage may include:
- “Parent Guardian Must sign Child out on departure”
- “Wash your Hands”
- “Watch for Children” (carpark signs)
- Define pedestrian crossings in the carpark with accompanying signage
- Pedestrian crossings or pathways should be wide enough for 2 prams (with accompanying signage)
- Directional arrows in a carpark, to help “through traffic” so vehicles enter and leave in a forward direction.
- Driveway access has warnings for pedestrians using the footpath (to cross)
- The facility branding and welcome message present in arrivals carpark – in addition to being on the building main entrance.
- Drop off / pick up ZONES marked in the carpark..